Some Journal Pages


 Once upon a time in February, I spent an evening working on a couple of journal pages.

I found a few drawings of some mushrooms that were inspirational.
I copied some of the sketches almost exactly, others I made up as I went along.
 
I actually learned a bit when I was making this journal page.

(but it was so long ago, I can't remember what!)
 



I decided to play with some ink I have in ink droppers for the next journal page.

I don't know why,  but I love working directly with the dropper in a jar of ink rather than using a paintbrush or something.

It's super soothing.

I was just playing around with this one, but think it's quite pretty.


That's all for now, folks!

Until next time......

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Toilet Paper Roll Reindeer Craft for Little Kids (and Big Kids Too!)

Sweet Potato Hash - First Recipe

Witch Cupcakes with Creme de Menthe Butter Cream Frosting